Sometimes I wonder...
if i could survive the new bling..
new trends,abusing being the king
Where martinets fire,innocence leaves
A parallel world of unpleasant beliefs.
Sometimes I wonder..
If it was naive not to change
To refuse to play the worldly game.
To choose heart over mind,dream over desire
Was it such a deadly live wire?
Sometimes I wonder...
What came marching along
blaring, the bold, vicious loud horn.
Why cyganets now prepare to hide?
Why the pompous one now gets the winning stride?
Somtimes I wonder..
Life with its endless fights
chases me like a ferocious knight
Why I can't pause and hold for breath?
Why I can't blame you for my heart's theaft?
Sometimes I wonder...
When will I be able to shout aloud
the name of the maestro who brought the cloud
leaving me alone and yet strong,
for now i could sing my own song..
if i could survive the new bling..
new trends,abusing being the king
Where martinets fire,innocence leaves
A parallel world of unpleasant beliefs.
Sometimes I wonder..
If it was naive not to change
To refuse to play the worldly game.
To choose heart over mind,dream over desire
Was it such a deadly live wire?
Sometimes I wonder...
What came marching along
blaring, the bold, vicious loud horn.
Why cyganets now prepare to hide?
Why the pompous one now gets the winning stride?
Somtimes I wonder..
Life with its endless fights
chases me like a ferocious knight
Why I can't pause and hold for breath?
Why I can't blame you for my heart's theaft?
Sometimes I wonder...
When will I be able to shout aloud
the name of the maestro who brought the cloud
leaving me alone and yet strong,
for now i could sing my own song..
Keep wondering. . .
ReplyDeleteBtw, nice!